A Good Article on Star Wars Photo Novels is an article that adheres to a higher standard of quality than most articles, but is not yet a Featured Article, which represents the absolute best of Star Wars Photo Novels. The Good Articles of this wiki represent those that are within a stones throw of becoming a Featured Article. Articles that no longer meet the standards for becoming a Good Article can and will have their Good Article status stripped by the administrators.
An article must…
- … be identified with proper era icons.
- … be well written, comprehensive and detailed; however, not to the extent of the requirement for a Featured Article.
- To be well written, the article must have a prose that is engaging and of a professional standard.
- To be detailed, an article must be written in an encyclopedic format with no point of view in the detail, though that detail is not excess nor irrelevant; instead, the detail must also contact all relevant major facts and plot points.
- The article must acknowledge and explore all aspects of the subject and cover every encyclopedic angle.
- The article does not need to have a finished storyline.
- The article must be clear, using a logical structure written in plain language.
- The article must follow standard writing conventions of modern English (ie, correct grammar, punctuation and spelling).
- All grammar and spelling must be one hundred percent accurate. The High Priests and voting members of the community will inspect all of it to make proper edits.
- … have an introduction of at least one-hundred and fifty (150) words that summarizes the entire topic and prepares the reader for the greater detail in the following sections.
- … follow the Manual of Style.
- … contain enough images where appropriate, but the page is not cluttered or overstocked.
- … ensure that all images in said article follow the standards of sourcing in the Image policy.
- … not be tagged with improvement tags at the time of nomination.
- … have absolutely no red links, as they must be filled with at least stubs or not be linked to at all.
- … have no links in section titles.
- … have a brief "Personality and traits" section that generalizes the character's said personality.
- … be stable, meaning that it is not the subject of any edit wars and that the content does not change significantly from day to day, reversions of vandalism and improvements based on suggestions not applying.
- … contain photonovel images.
- … not be Mary Sues (i.e. not being the most powerful Jedi ever).
How to nominate:
Place your nomination under the Nominations header. Please nominate in this format:
- === [[Article name]] – '''(0 users/0 total)'''===
No user besides the author is able to edit the article nominated.